The idea of a space ship "breaking down" over Johannesburg, South Africa is so outlandish as to be relegated to a Saturday afternoon Syfy flick. District 9, however, is more than a Syfy movie or than most movies one might see this year. Directed by…
Monthly Archive: September 2009
- martyduren on:I need your ideas for my next book
- Kelli G on:I need your ideas for my next book
- Jonathan Howe on:LifeWay is a friend to women
- Matt Svoboda on:LifeWay is a friend to women
- abortion Barack Obama Bible book book recommendations book review Book Reviews book reviews Christianity Christmas Church culture earthquake election generosity giving God gospel Haiti human trafficking Humor injustice Jesus Jesus Christ John W Whitehead justice Kingdom of God leadership Mitt Romney money movie review movie reviews Music News Politics religion Republicans Social Media The Generous Soul theology U.S. politics United States video war Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit
Purchase Domains / Web Hosting
- French care worker held over deathsA care worker at a retirement home in the French Alps is charged with poisoning six pensioners to death and attempting to poison three others.
- Police 'told to leave Queen's nuts'The Queen marked the level in bowls of nuts left around Buckingham Palace as she was "irritated" by police officers eating them, the Old Bailey hears.
- French care worker held over deaths
- The 2014 Christianity Today Book AwardsOur picks for the books most likely to shape evangelical life, thought, and culture. If you're a faithful reader of Christianity Today (and if so, thank you!), you'll have noticed that our magazine looks a little different from the version that arrived in your mailbox this time last year. So it's fitting that our annual book awards have some n […]
- The Case of the Mysterious Missing BooksWhy do we fail to include some of this year's best books? Every year we get asked that question by curious readers, authors, and publishers. They just can't believe that this book or that did not win at least an award of merit. We're not talking about personal favorites that, objectively considered, may not be all that good. No, these are book […]
- The 2014 Christianity Today Book Awards