The launch of martyduren.com is being celebrated with a giveaway: a brand new ‘nook’ by Barnes & Noble. The soon to be released e-reader is being called a “Kindle killer” and a “game changer”, while Wired.com says, “The Nook is already starting to look like the real internet to the Kindle’s AOL.” Other information and technical specs about the ‘nook’ can be found at the B & N website.
The contest is open to anyone (18 years of age and over) who follows the correct entry directions; each entrant may be entered up to seven (7) times. The contest is now open and will end at 11:59 pm (Eastern), Friday, December 11, 2009.
To enter, complete the form below. One entry will result for each of the following:
1. Your name, City and State and email address (winner will notified via entered email address)
2. Become a follower of Marty Duren (martyduren) on Twitter. (Please indicate your Twitter id so it can be matched to your email entry.) Current followers simply leave the button as “Yes.”
3. Become a friend of Marty Duren on Facebook. (If your Facebook name is different from your entry name, please include it in a FB message.) Current friends simply leave the button as “Yes.”
4. Subscribe to martyduren.com via RSS feed or email (located on the upper left of the page). Email subscribers will receive a confirmation email; click on the enclosed link to complete the subscription process.
5. Refer up to three (3) more contest entrants who subsequently enter the contest. Enter each by their email address. (Information will be used ONLY to match their entry with your referral; martyduren.com will not use referral email addresses for any other purpose. Since martyduren.com does not send unsolicited emails, you will need to email this page to your referrals so they can enter.)
THE FINE PRINT:
1. THE PARENTS, SISTER, WIFE, CHILDREN AND SON-IN-LAW OF MARTY DUREN ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS CONTEST. MARTY DUREN STILL HOPES TO GET CHRISTMAS GIFTS FROM THEM.
2. THIS CONTEST WILL HAVE A SINGLE WINNER. WINNER AGREES TO ALLOW THEIR NAME, CITY AND STATE TO BE USED IN WINNING ANNOUNCEMENT. THE WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED BY E-MAIL AFTER THE DRAWING. WINNER WILL HAVE 48 HOURS FROM THE CLOSE OF THE CONTEST TO RESPOND WITH COMPLETE SHIPPING INFORMATION. FAILURE TO PROVIDE COMPLETE SHIPPING INFORMATION WITHIN 48 HOURS WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF PRIZE. SHOULD THE PRIZE BE FORFEITED, A SECOND DRAWING WILL BE HELD TO DETERMINE THE WINNER.
3. DELIVERY WILL BE VIA UPS, USPS OR FEDEX GROUND AND IS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF MARTYDUREN.COM. SHIPPING DATE CANNOT BE CONFIRMED IN ADVANCE, BUT WILL BE AS CLOSE TO THE END OF THE GIVEAWAY AS POSSIBLE. MARTYDUREN.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES INCURRED IN SHIPPING OR A LOST SHIPMENT.
4. MARTYDUREN.COM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE QUALITY OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE ‘NOOK’ E-READER. ALL CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS, CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ‘NOOK’ E-READER SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO BARNES & NOBLE. BARNES & NOBLE IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY. GIVEAWAY IS DEPENDENT ON PRODUCTION ‘NOOK’ BY BARNES & NOBLE.
5. MARTYDUREN.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ‘NOOK’ E-READER WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF “THE GREAT 2009 CHRISTMAS ‘NOOK’ E-READER GIVEAWAY.”
6. THE “GREAT 2009 CHRISTMAS ‘NOOK’ E-READER GIVEAWAY” AT MARTYDUREN.COM IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA. INTERNATIONAL ENTRIES ARE WELCOME UNDER THE QUALIFICATION THAT A SHIPPING ADDRESS CAN BE PROVIDED THAT IS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA, OTHERWISE SUCH ENTRIES WILL BE REJECTED.
This contest is closed.