- martyduren on:A little context for the complementarian-egalitarian debate
- martyduren on:9 reasons to foster debate in team meetings
- martyduren on:Holy hip-hop and errors in judgment
- Dave Larson on:Holy hip-hop and errors in judgment
- abortion Barack Obama Bible book book recommendations book review Book Reviews book reviews Christianity Christmas Church culture earthquake election generosity giving God gospel Haiti human trafficking Humor injustice Jesus Jesus Christ John W Whitehead justice Kingdom of God leadership Mitt Romney money movie review movie reviews Music News Politics religion Republicans Social Media The Generous Soul theology U.S. politics United States video war Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit
Purchase Domains / Web Hosting
- Italy convicts abducted Egypt clericEgyptian Muslim cleric Abu Omar, abducted by the CIA in Italy in 2003, is given a six-year jail term in absentia in Milan for terror offences.
- Germany raises growth forecastsGermany's central bank, the Bundesbank, raises its forecasts for German economic growth in 2013 and 2014.
- Italy convicts abducted Egypt cleric
- Died: Nelson Mandela, South African Leader Who Stood Against ApartheidThe legacy of the president who prized reconciliation has much to teach Christians about the necessity, the difficulty, and the limits of politics. Many readers will remember the apprehension and delight with which the world watched South Africa in the early 1990s as the racial oppression of apartheid came to an end and the beloved country achieved a peacefu […]
- Nelson Mandela Has Died: Some history, thoughts, and reaction from South African pastorsWhat to Know and How to Pray Nelson Mandela has died. His life was a remarkable journey. Who is Mandela? Part Abraham Lincoln, part Rosa Parks, part Frederick Douglas, and part Martin Luther King, Jr., Mandela was the face of the anti-Apartheid movement in South Africa and deeply connected to the African National Congress, the political party that (still tod […]
- Died: Nelson Mandela, South African Leader Who Stood Against Apartheid