Source: The Growth of Social Media: An Infographic
- martyduren on:I need your ideas for my next book
- Kelli G on:I need your ideas for my next book
- Jonathan Howe on:LifeWay is a friend to women
- Matt Svoboda on:LifeWay is a friend to women
- abortion Barack Obama Bible book book recommendations book review Book Reviews book reviews Christianity Christmas Church culture earthquake election generosity giving God gospel Haiti human trafficking Humor injustice Jesus Jesus Christ John W Whitehead justice Kingdom of God leadership Mitt Romney money movie review movie reviews Music News Politics religion Republicans Social Media The Generous Soul theology U.S. politics United States video war Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit
Purchase Domains / Web Hosting
- Ukraine leader 'wants to sign' dealUkraine's President Viktor Yanukovych still intends to sign an EU deal, EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton says, as protests continue in Kiev.
- Luxembourg country profileProvides an overview of Luxembourg, including key events and facts about this tiny but very wealthy European country
- Ukraine leader 'wants to sign' deal
- Three Views: Why Confess Sins in Worship When It Seems So Rote?How the habit heals us. To Guide Us In Between Kathleen Norris The value of corporate confession comes simply from the fact that we are doing it with people—those we've been glad to share ministry with, and those we find more difficult to appreciate. A person in the next pew may have slighted us; we may have just learned that a person across the aisle w […]
- A Prayer for the Anxiety-Ridden ChristianDon’t tell us to “just pray.” Pray with us and for us. People have described me as fearless, which is funny because I'm scared of everything. A good friend once told me I was the bravest person he knew, also amusing because I live in a perpetual state of anxiety. I've struggled with anxiety for as long as I can remember — though it wasn't diag […]
- Three Views: Why Confess Sins in Worship When It Seems So Rote?