“Farmers say updated child labor laws proposed by the US Department of Labor could have a chilling effect. The department says they’re just protecting kids who work on farms. Kids under 16 would be restricted from doing some agricultural activities the department finds dangerous.” And…
Tagged: Obama administration
- martyduren on:A little context for the complementarian-egalitarian debate
- martyduren on:9 reasons to foster debate in team meetings
- martyduren on:Holy hip-hop and errors in judgment
- Dave Larson on:Holy hip-hop and errors in judgment
- abortion Barack Obama Bible book book recommendations book review Book Reviews book reviews Christianity Christmas Church culture earthquake election generosity giving God gospel Haiti human trafficking Humor injustice Jesus Jesus Christ John W Whitehead justice Kingdom of God leadership Mitt Romney money movie review movie reviews Music News Politics religion Republicans Social Media The Generous Soul theology U.S. politics United States video war Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit
Purchase Domains / Web Hosting
- Change EU free movement rules - UKBritain wants to change the rules governing the free movement of people across the EU, Home Secretary Theresa May will tell European ministers.
- Storm brings wind and rail shutdownThere is severe travel disruption in Scotland as high winds hit the UK, with flooding predicted for eastern England later.
- Change EU free movement rules - UK
- New Life After the Fall of Ted HaggardHow the megachurch healed—by remembering what it means to be the local church. The fog from the smoke machine is especially thick this Easter morning in Colorado Springs. Green lasers dance across the stage and over the thousands gathered, making no discernible pattern as they slice into the fog. The service this morning is at a fever pitch. A sprawling prai […]
- Letting Pastors Be RealDale Pyne says when we put pastors on a pedestal, they’re more likely to topple. As president of Peacemakers Ministries—which has worked with hundreds of churches to quell disputes using biblical principles—Dale Pyne has seen his fair share of pastoral failings. He spoke with CT editor Mark Galli about what pressures tempt pastors to fall, and what they need […]
- New Life After the Fall of Ted Haggard